One such commendable achievement is the fact that she has remained among the top players of the country despite having to give up her favourite rubber. She is one of the very few women from India to make a mark on the biggest stage of all, the Olympic Games.
With age on her side, and with her never say die attitude, Neha is bound to go places. We would not be surprised if she plays an even bigger role and brings glory to the sport and country in many avatars.
Name: Neha Aggarwal
Date of Birth: 11.01.1990
Club: Stag Table Tennis Academy/ Hansraj Table Tennis Academy
Coaches/Trainers: Mr. Sandeep Gupta
1. Participated in 2008 Beijing Olympic Games held in Beijing, China.
2. Silver medal in singles and mixed doubles in Maldives Golden Jubilee Invitational Tournament 2010.
3. Bronze medal in 2009 Commonwealth Championship held in Scotland
4. Gold medal in doubles 2008 Commonwealth Youth Games held in Pune.
5. Participated in 2006 World Table Tennis Championship held in Germany
6. Participated in 2008 World Table Tennis Championship held in China
7. Participated in 4 World Junior Championships from 2005-2008
8. Gold medal in doubles, silver in teams and 15th position in singles in the ITTF World Cadet Challenge held in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic from 23rd-30th oct.2005.Received a special player award (female) for exceptional leadership qualities.
9. Bronze medal in team events in the 12th Asian junior table tennis championship held at Kityakyushu, Japan from 25-30th July 2006
10. Gold medal in team events and Silver medal in doubles in the Stag Canadian Open table tennis tournament held at Montreal, Canada from 12-15th April 2007
11. Silver medal in team events and Bronze medal in doubles in SAIL 2006 India Junior Open TT Championship ITTF WJC held in Kolkata, India from 21st –24th June 2006
12. Gold medal in singles, doubles and team events in SAIL South Asian Junior TT Championships held in Kolkata, India from 18th-20th June 2006
1. Winner in 2007 All India Inter Institution Table Tennis Championship.
2. Winner in 2007 Youth National Championship.
3. 2005 Junior National Champion